This Policy shall also be in compliance with all applicable laws of India, including the Information Technology Act, 2000.
Collection of Information
The Website may collect information from the Users for purposes including but not limited to registration, verification or in furtherance of improving the Services provided by the WebsiteThe User accepts and agrees that:
- information is provided voluntarily provided by the User and that the User has not been compelled or forced by the Website to disclose such information.
- the information shared by them voluntarily does not amount to confidential information and that such information, which violates any agreement entered into by them with third parties.
- The User grants the Website a world-wide, non-exclusive, royalty free right to record, store, use the information provided by the User for the purpose of rendering Services.
- Users by virtue of accessing the website and by providing the information consent the use of such information by the Website.
Disclosure of Information
The Website hereby agrees and acknowledges that all information shared by the User is confidential and shall take all reasonable measures and precautions to preserve the integrity of the information and to prevent any corruption or loss, access, accidental loss, improper use and unlawful disclosure, as required by applicable data protection law.The Website may disclose information shared by the User if:
- Such information needs to be disclosed to the Governmental authorities or such other authorized body to manage compliance.
- Such information needs to be disclosed to a court, upon receiving an order directing the same.
- Such other circumstances where the Website is obligated to disclose the information under any prescribed law.
The Website reserves the rights to modify, alter, remove the whole or any part of this Policy without any prior notice. Such revised Policy shall become effective from the date the revised policy is uploaded onto the Website. Users are advised to regularly check for any such updates. Any use of the Website after the revisions have been effectuated shall be construed as the User’s acceptance of the revised Policy.
Any User wishing to contact the Website for any matter pertaining to the Website, Products or Services may do so by referring to the Website contact page.
Seshaasai has taken all reasonable care in developing the Website, and believes that all information is accurate at the time of publication or last modification and endeavours to ensure that the data and other material on the Website is correct and complete, but disclaims any liability for any error made or omission on the Website. The Website reserves the right to make changes to this site without notice and shall not be liable for any damages arising from the use of this Website nor is it responsible for the content of any other websites linked from here.
Seshaasai shall not be liable for any claims or losses of any nature, arising indirectly or directly from use of the data or material on the Website or unauthorized access or otherwise howsoever arising (except to the extent required by law).